Manchester United 'have first option on Bernardo Silva'

Share

Chelsea are reportedly in negotiations with Monaco over the possible signing of Bernardo Silva this summer, although it won't be cheap for the Blues.

The Times has reported that Chelsea, who are yet to reinvest the club-record £60m fee recouped from the sale of Oscar to Shanghai SIPG, are readying a £70m bid, while Manchester United have also been linked.

A report claims that Manchester United have first refusal on AS Monaco's in-demand attacking midfielder Bernardo Silva.

Iran's Supreme Leader Lashes Out At 'Fake Entity' Israel
Imam Khamenei entered the venue of the 6th worldwide conference in support of the Palestinian Intifada minutes ago. Khamenei was speaking at one of several annual events Tehran arranges to demonstrate support for the Palestinians.

Regardless of whether the side do finish the campaign on top of the pile, they are nearly certain to secure Champions League qualification which means Conte will require more strength in depth in terms of player numbers.

When asked if there had been interest Vasilyev told The Times: "Yes, yes".

"Yes, yes. I really don't want to go into details, but for all our major players we have interest from major European clubs".

Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
As with the X16, though, you may not actually encounter the X20 until Qualcomm integrates it into one of its Snapdragon SoCs. It can also be used by existing mobile operators to offer Gigabit LTE in more places by making more spectrum available.

Portugal midfielder Joao Moutinho has said that his teammate Bernardo Silva can get "close" to the level of Leo Messi according to quotes from Reuters. "Me, the coach and the players are focused on this season".

Of all Monaco's exciting young talent, Bernardo Silva may be the most sought-after, and Chelsea have taken early steps to fend off rival interest from City, United, Barcelona and Real Madrid by opening talks for the versatile attacker.

Silva has predominantly played as a right winger this season but he's comfortable playing across the midfield positions so his versatility is sure to appeal to the likes of Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte.

Anti-Semitism is 'horrible' and 'has to stop'
The White House denounced the threats on Monday in a message delivered by Deputy Press Secretary Lindsay Walters. Hillary Clinton, Trump's foe in the presidential election, also called on him to speak out.

Share