Codemasters and Koch Media have released the first gameplay trailer for Micro Machine: World Series, coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on June 23.
The game's executive producer, Chris Gray, said: "Micro Machines World Series is a fresh new take on the franchise that is great fun for previous players and those new to Micro Machines". In addition to the return of the classic Race and Elimination modes, we are extremely excited by the new Battle Arenas.
Tianjin Quanjian working to sign Diego Costa from Chelsea
The 28-year-old would like to return to Atletico Madrid, where Antoine Griezmann could depart for Manchester United. If the Mail are to be believed, Costa may well be given another chance at making that move.
Micro Machines World Series will be available both physically and digitally.
Check out the trailer below. These new modes are set to the interactive backdrop of 15 spectacular battle arenas, including The Laser Lab, Buzzsaw Battle and even a HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS board! "Meanwhile, Team Play lets you work together using your vehicles" unique skills with modes such as "King of the Hill" or "Capture the Flag'!" There will still be the single player and 4 player local races but now gamers will be able to enter into larger 12 player online races.
United States declines to specify damage from massive bomb in Afghanistan
Before the MOAB attack, two alleged Indian recruits - Mohamed Mursheed and Mohammad Hafeezuddin -died in the past two months. The US military previously estimated ISIS had 600 to 800 active fighters in the area.
Codemasters claims that each of the 12 auto types on offer will have its own unique weapon systems, making for some strategic choices during selection, as well as adding to the madness that is the average Micro Machines experience. Fingers crossed this one will transport us all back to simpler times when racing miniature cars around a kitchen table was exhilarating.
Coptic church attacks: Egypt's president declares three-month state of emergency
George Church in the Nile Delta town of Tanta, where at least 27 people were killed and 78 others wounded, officials said. The blasts have come ahead of the visit of Pope Francis to Egypt on April 28-29, and prompted worldwide condemnation.