Huddersfield sign Mooy for club-record fee

Share

Last term Wagner pledged his future to Huddersfield after being approached by Wolfsburg to take over the Bundesliga outfit.

Wagner's assistant Christophe Buehler has also signed a new contract.

Last season saw Huddersfield spend the entire campaign battling it out for automatic promotion and although they missed out on the top two, they won successive penalty shootouts against Sheffield Wednesday and Reading respectively to earn their place among English football's elite.

Korea tests new rocket engine: USA media
This week also saw some feelers from North Korea regarding talks to end the increasing tension between Pyongyang and Washington. US President Donald Trump has made halting the North Korean nuclear threat his number one foreign policy priority.

The news followed Friday morning's announcement that manager David Wagner has signed a new two-year contract with the club.

"I'd like to thank my former club, Manchester City, for the support throughout my time in the Championship and during my transition to Huddersfield".

And the Australia global has now put pen to paper on a three-year-deal that could cost the club up to £10million.

Shares of CDSL surge 80% on market debut
The bumper listing followed expectations as the stock was oversubscribed by over 170.16 times between June 19 to June 21, 2017. Depository's business is to keep records of shares and securities owned by an individual or an entity.

Premier League newboys Huddersfield Town are the team who seem intent on signing Ince and they had reportedly placed a £7.2million offer for the attacker last week, which was duly rejected by Derby. "I'm sure our fans will be very happy to see him back", Wagner said.

He confirmed that "a few Bundesliga clubs" were interested in appointing him. I think he understands that playing so regularly for us at a good level improved his game too and now he has the chance to be a regular in the Premier League; something that is very exciting for every player'.

Huddersfield will visit Crystal Palace in their opening fixture of the league campaign on August 12.

Deposed Saudi prince Is said to be confined to Palace
The official said the U.S. government was in contact with the Saudi interior ministry but had not heard from him directly. Mohammed bin Salman's elevation has been accompanied by that of a number of other young princes.

Share