Although Atletico are still under a transfer ban by Federation Internationale de Football Association until January 2018, the club have matched Sevilla's 37.5million euros release clause. Sevilla president Jose Castro had said on Monday he had offered the player a new five-year deal at the club as the struggle for the gifted midfielder's services heated up.
However, the 27-year-old visited La Liga's offices in Madrid on Wednesday morning accompanied by a Las Palmas director, and Atletico confirmed the details in a club statement soon afterwards.
The new E-PACE baby luxury SUV is exactly what Jaguar needs
On a slippery surface for example, the system can send nearly all the engine's power to the rear if the front axle loses traction. The next step is a 177bhp diesel with a little more torque, which is yours with manual or ZF nine-speed automatic transmissions .
Vitolo has cancelled his contract with Sevilla and will now spend the first half of the season on loan at Las Palmas before completing his switch to Atletico when the next transfer window opens.
"We are disappointed with the attitude of the third parties, (Atletico and Las Palmas)", added Castro.
The 27-year-old Spain global has agreed a deal with Atletico until June 2022.
Trailer Released For Final Season Of Teen Wolf
MTV previously confirmed cast members would be making the trek to San Diego one final time to represent Teen Wolf at Comic Con . Colton Haynes and Charlie Carver , who played Jackson and Ethan in the early seasons of the show, make an appearance as well.
In one of the most freaky transfer moves that you'll see this summer, Spanish winger Vitolo has paid Sevilla his release clause out of his own pocket, in order to set up a move to fellow La Liga side Atletico Madrid.
Vitolo was due to join Sevilla's preseason training on Wednesday, ahead of the squad's flight to Japan on Thursday. "This has deteriorated relationships with these clubs that were marketing our player". "I don't know if he can even set foot in Seville again".
The Vitolo signing, however puzzling it may be, does bring some good news to the fans.
'Cautious calm' in southern Syria ceasefire despite regime violations
Iran said they launched six Zolfaghar medium range missiles at an ISIS target in Syria 450 kilometers away. Assad and allied forces have intensified attacks on rebel-held areas in the south since February.