Veteran who helped Las Vegas shooting victims to receive free truck

Share

KING says that Shane Beus, the owner of B5 Motors, said he was so taken when reading about Taylor Winston's actions that he reach out and offered him a truck. We would like to find Taylor and thank him for his bravery by providing him a free truck from B5Motors.

The full post read:At B5Motors we have been overwhelmed with the heartbreaking stories coming out of Vegas. According to reports, he stole a truck to quickly transport the injured to the hospital.

Meghan McCain Formally Joins 'The View' as Co-Host
McCain has appeared before on the show, including an appearance when she was only 23 - she's now 33. Watch the clips above for the full look at McCain's first minutes on The View .

Please share and tag anyone that may know him.

Winston and his girlfriend Jenn made a decision to try their luck on the cars and see if any of them were open.

Duterte's ratings dip after anti-drug campaign scandals
Dakila Cua said Duterte should continue his focus on his job and in making hard decision and not be anxious about ratings. For Bagong Henerasyon Representative Bernadette Herrera-Dy, a Duterte ally, the ratings "can turn around in weeks".

"At that point, is when I started kicking into gear and saw a lot across the street", he said. "There was just too many and it was overwhelming how much blood was everywhere". As people tried to make sense of the shooting and wrap their minds around the dizzying body count, Winston's went viral and attracted the attention of national news organizations-and a used auto dealer in Phoenix, Arizona.

After a brief #HelpB5MotorsfindTaylorWinston social media campaign, the two sides were connected at a ceremony on Sunday where the dealership handed over keys to a lightly-customized 2013 Ford F-150. The first truck they came to had the keys in the front.

Ballon d´Or nominees: Holder Cristiano Ronaldo headlines final group
The Spurs striker has been recognised for a stellar 2017 that has seen him net six hat-tricks so far. The Ballon d'Or victor will be announced in December.

"People were getting hit two or three feet away from us and as we were running looking back, people were falling down", he told ABC15 sister station KTNV.

Share