British doctor punches shark on the nose to escape surf attack


"I was out surfing and I got this massive thud on my right-hand side; it completely blindsided me", Fry said.

"I didn't feel the teeth going in, it felt like I was smacked, it felt like a hand, a hand grabbing me, shaking me", he said, calling the attack a "close call".

When he turned around, Fry said he "saw a shark's head come out of the water with its teeth". I punched it in the face with my left hand. and managed to scramble back on my board, shout at my friends.

"I said, "just do what Mick did, just punch it in the nose", Fry told the Nine Network today.

Salvation Army begins 2017 kettle campaign
Volunteers allow the Salvation Army to help the community, which, according to a press release, has been hit hard by the economy. Shipley has volunteered for the Salvation Army for years, and often times he's set up inside one of Springdale's Harps.

A three metre shark was located at Avoca shortly after he was attacked.

"It was a nervous swim in, with my bleeding arm", he said.

A BRIT doctor has told how he punched a "great white shark" that tried to rip his arm off during a surfing holiday in Australia. It kept coming at my board and I was kicking and screaming, ' Fanning said in the aftermath of the attack in 2015.

"I didn't really notice it at the time, because when you're surfing, all I was thinking was "I'm about to die", and I was just. thinking about getting in [to shore] as fast as possible".

Donald Trump Jr. Corresponded With WikiLeaks During The 2016 Campaign
WikiLeaks suggested that doing so would rob his opponents of a valuable talking point, according to The Atlantic . According to The Atlantic , Trump Jr. replied, "Off the record I don't know who that is, but I'll ask around".

Once on shore, the puncture wounds were determined not to be serious, so after lifeguards tended to him, Fry was taken by his friends to the hospital for further treatment of the bite that spanned from the elbow to the top of the shoulder.

Following the attack, Avoca and North Avoca beaches were closed, and authorities began scouring waters for the shark involved the attack.

Avoca Beach and North Avoca have been closed for 24 hours following the ordeal.

He said he would not be back in the sea for a week because of his injuries, but after that would be "racing to get back in".

Missouri attorney general to investigate Google
Hawley's office said Missouri's strong consumer-protection laws could help with a potential lawsuit over user data. The Federal Trade Commission has come to rely more heavily on states attorneys general for enforcement.