I am alive, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky speaks out

Share

Mr. El-Zakzaky said he had been allowed access to his personal physician for the first time, and thanked Nigerians for their prayers.

The sect had in July 2014 similarly encountered the military and three of El-Zakzaky children were among those cut down in the violence.

"In the last two days, there was unfounded rumour spreading across Nigeria that the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky passed on in the custody of the service".

Sheikh: If they agree and allow me.

Klopp says Coutinho replacement needs to be correct player
Roberto is known for his flexibility and is fit for playing in the two positions which is something that Klopp is searching for. It is not that they say "You've got this but on the other hand we've done this and this and so you can not spend".

El-Zakzaky, made his first public appearance at the headquarters of the Department of State Services (DSS) on Saturday since his detention.

But the DSS and his lawyer, Femi Falana both dispelled the stories, and affirmed that he is still alive.

"I am getting better, thanks to all your prayers", the IMN leader said.

Mr. El-Zakzaky, who leads Nigeria's most popular Shi'ia group, has been in the custody of the SSS since 2015.

YouTube Exec Addresses Logan Paul Suspension:"He Has Made Missteps"
In an open letter earlier this week, YouTube said "suicide is not a joke, nor should it ever be a driving force for views". The news comes as YouTube released a statement confirming that Paul would be punished for his misdeeds.

Reacting separately, he said the bullet in El-Zakzaky's wife's body is yet to be removed.

There had been rumours in the media that the leader might have died, following injuries during a 2015 clash with the Nigerian Army in Kaduna State.

At least 347 members Shiites were killed and secretly buried in mass graves by the army.

His followers, who are also known as Shiites, have staged series of protests in some northern states, including Abuja, calling for his release.

Auckland Classic: Juan Martin Del Potro Downs David Ferrer To Reach Final
In preparation for the Australian Open , starting January 15, Del Potro proved just too strong for the Canadian and won 6-2, 6-4. Khachanov beat sixth seed Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay 6-2, 7-6 (4) to advance to the quarter-finals.

The Federal Government has refused to obey the ruling of a Federal High Court which ordered their unconditional release in 2016.

Share