"They withdrew the military personnel last week, which was not even known to us", he said.
The Nigerian government has finally confirmed that not fewer than 110 schoolgirls are missing from a government girls college in Dapchi, Yobe state after a Boko Haram attack on the high school on Monday, February 19. "The attack occurred barely a week after the military withdrew the soldiers from there", the Yobe governor said.
"Before then, Dapchi has been peaceful, there was never such incident".
The Federal Government has confirmed that 110 students of the Government Science and Technical College in Dapchi, Yobe State, are so far unaccounted for, after insurgents believed to be from a faction of Boko Haram invaded their school on Monday (19 February 2018). But just a week after they withdrew the troops, Boko Haram came to attack the town.
Amina Usman, a 15-year-old student, was among the pupils who escaped the attack on Government Girls Technical College.
Winter Olympics: Marit Bjoergen puts Norway top of the medals table
She has eight career golds, four silvers and three bronze medals. "Of course I'm very proud of myself to do what I've done". Austria's Teresa Stadlober had been in second place in Sunday's race but accidentally took a wrong turn and finished ninth.
"Let me be quoted anywhere, the military must take blame for the attack on Dapchi".
Mohammed said the insurgency was being contained and that the abductors were after soft targets.
On Friday, Buhari said he was sending more troops and reconnaissance aircraft to look for them.
There is confusion over the number missing after Monday's attack, with estimates ranging from around 50 to more than 100.
Earlier on Sunday, Mr. Shettima who was in Damaturu on behalf of the Northern Governors' Forum which he heads, expressed his sympathy to the government and people of Yobe State over the "unfortunate incident".
After shooting, Florida to station police officer at every school
But the Parkland kids are still in front of us, and still talking. Peterson was suspended without pay, after which he resigned.
Governor Gaidam, however, promised that the government will stop at nothing to ensure the girls are rescued.
Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, disclosed this to newsmen in Damaturu after a closed door meeting between a Federal Government delegation, Yobe State Government, security agencies, community leaders and parents of the missing schoolgirls.
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, and that of interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, are now in Yobe as part of efforts to review the situation. "We are sorry that this could have happened and share your pain", Buhari said in a statement directed to the parents of the missing girls.
"No denial, nor conspiracy theory as was done in the case of Chibok girls abduction under PDP-led federal government".
Bruins acquire Rick Nash in trade with Rangers
The Bruins have suddenly emerged as the legitimate frontrunners for Rangers winger Rick Nash , according to multiple reports. He came to the Rangers in the 2012-13 season with six years left on an eight-year, $62.4-million contract.