L.A. District Attorney’s Office Reviewing Sex Crimes Case Against Sylvester Stallone

Share

Los Angeles prosecutors said on Wednesday that their sex crimes team was reviewing a case against Rocky actor Sylvester Stallone.

Greg Risling, spokesman for the District Attorney's office, said that case was brought forward by the city of Santa Monica, Reuters reported. Additional details of the case were not released.

Tesla To Allow Fully Autonomous Features Beginning In August
Instead, Tesla's new auto will be a halo product, with performance to beat even the fastest petrol production cars ever made. With eight active cameras, the system is created to eventually support full self-driving in nearly all circumstances.

The allegations first came to light in December previous year, relating to an alleged assault which is said to have taken place in the 1990s.

The allegation against the star comes in the wake of the #MeToo movement that has focused attention on sexual harassment in Hollywood and beyond. The DA's office did not say how long it was expected to take to review the case.

Yemeni Forces Destroy UAE Warship in Hudaydah
The United Arab Emirates confirmed of its four soldiers had been killed and 22 Houthi rebels reportedly also died. The UN and other aid groups already had pulled their worldwide staff from Hodeida ahead of the rumoured assault.

He acknowledged that Stallone had a relationship with the alleged victim while shooting a movie in Israel in 1987 while he was single. "No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone". "At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter".

Santa Monica police said in December they were investigating a complaint that was made in November 2017 of alleged sexual misconduct in the 1990s by the actor. At the time, his lawyer called the allegations "completely fabricated" and said Stallone "categorically disputes the claim".

Fury wins in 'farcical' comeback
The contest at times resembled a pantomine with Fury gurning and throwing his arms into the air through much of the opening round. Former world heavyweight champion Fury was fighting for the first time since he upset Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015.

Share