Atlanta airport employee arrested after fight with 'Pacman' Jones


You're looking at Frank Ragin - the airport employee who police say instigated a fight with the National Football League star at the Atlanta International Airport late Tuesday evening.

Just after Jones touched down in the Peach State, officials tell TMZ that airport employee Frank Ragin "made a gesture toward Adam Jones".

It's unclear was provoked the incident, but cops detailed that Ragin allegedly "made a gesture towards Adam Jones".

Del Potro sets up quarter-final showdown with Nadal
The twice champion broke back but squandered four set points in the second set tiebreak, with a double fault on one of them. Del Potro finished with 77 winners to Nadal's 67 but failed to convert any of his five break points in the fifth set.

Police say Ragin was the aggressor and Jones defended himself - a claim supported by video of the altercation. Bad news for him is that he was identified as the one who started the fight and was therefore arrested.

TMZ Sports was the first to report the incident and post the footage.

"Mr. Ragin eventually struck Mr. Jones with a closed fist causing a laceration to Mr. Jones' face", police said, per TMZ.

China vows to hit back over new U.S. tariffs
Further, reporters were told specifically, "Don't attack Trump's vulgarity; don't make this a war of insults". For LNG, 15 percent of U.S. exports went to China , making it the third-largest importer of U.S.

Police say Ragin also hit a female companion Jones was with, causing an injury to her hand.

Jones tries to take off his backpack, but instead throws a haymaker at Ragin. "He was charged with two counts of battery". In 2012, a jury ordered Jones to pay $11 million in damages to the victims. Jones is then held back from punching him further. First to fight an National Football League player.

Most recently, in January 2017, Jones was arrested in Cincinatti for disorderly conduct, harassment with a bodily substance, and assault.

Ex-UCLA basketball player found dead in Phoenix, posted farewell video
Knight's death came just days after 27-year-old Tyler Honeycutt fatally shot himself during a standoff with police on Friday. TMZ Sports reported Knight could've been sentenced for more than 50 years if he had been found guilty of all charges.